Redlights Cams is an adult entertainment site, which offers live cam performances and other related adult services.
When you use these services, you will share some personal information with us. Because we want you to enjoy our services in a peaceful and trustworthy way, please be assured that we are fully dedicated to the protection of your personal information.
Who Decides "How" and "Why" Your Personal Data is Processed?
The company, which decides how and why your personal data is processed, and which is called "Data Controller" is:
Akropoleos, 176 PANORAMA GARDENS, BLOCK B, Flat/Office 204 Paralimni, 5282, Famagusta, Cyprus
What Personal Data do We Process?
We collect, use, share, transfer, and store different types of your personal data as a result of your visit of and/or use of our services on our site.
The personal data we collect includes the following categories of data:
· Personal data you give to us when you create a customer account on our site.
When you create an account on our site, we require important details about you:
· an email
· a username
· a password
In order to give yourself more visibility and presence on our site, you can complete "My Profile" in your account settings. By doing so, you are free to give to us some additional information, such as:
· a nickname/display name
· your sexual preferences
· When you contact our Billing & Customer Support
We collect all information you choose to share with our Billing & Customer Support, like:
· your personal e-mail
· the services, the Model or customer username associated with your request
· your comments or opinions about a Model
· your conversations with the Support Team
· More generally, when you communicate with us in any other way, we will collect whatever information you provide us with.
When you purchase tokens
When you purchase tokens in order to participate on our site, depending on the payment method you choose, we may collect your identification information (first name, last name, country, ZIP code) and payment details (debit or credit card information or bank account information).
Personal Information we get when you use our services
We collect certain information about you when you are using our services and navigate on our site.
Concretely, this means that, when you visit our site or use our services, even if you have not created an account or logged in, we collect certain information about you.
We collect information about your activity on our site and about how you interact with the features of our site. Basically, we know:
· the pages of our site that you are visiting in real time or your activity history on our site
· the time you spend in private chat, spy chat, free chat, direct messaging, who are the Models/Channels and categories of Models (for example, Asian girls, Latin women, black hair) you watched..
We also collect information about your communications with the Models, such as:
· the username of the Model/Channel
· the time and date of your communications
· the type of communications (for example: free chat, direct message)
We collect any content you create and/or post on our site, such as pictures and information about the content you create or provide.
We also collect, any information you communicate to and/or share with Models/Channels on the site, such as the messages you send as direct messaging or during live shows.
In addition, if you turn on your camera or microphone in private chat, we also collect the data you transmit. We do not allow our Models/Channels to record or capture your personal camera or audio feeds during private shows. Such action is prohibited on our site.
We collect any other communication data such as telephone conversations, chat logs, direct messaging, text messages, faxes and letters you send to us.
Log data and device information
We automatically collect log data and information from or about your computer, phone, or other device you use to access our services or navigate on our site. This includes:
· your IP address
· the date and time you logged into your account
· pages viewed
· types of features you use
· the hardware, software or internet browser you use
· information about your computer’s operating system, like application version
· your language settings
· your camera settings
· identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect:
· data that identifies your mobile device
· device-specific settings and characteristics
· location details
· app crashes and other system activity
· Information collected by cookies and other technologies
Personal data we receive from third parties
We collect information that users of the site, such as Guests, Members or Models provide about you in the course of the chat conversation or communication with our Billing and Support Team.
The personal information we collect may also come from third parties, such as partners and service providers, to the site. These third parties assist us in maintaining data accuracy and providing and enhancing the services. We are also dealing with partner ad networks, which help us to promote Redlights Cams. For example, we might receive information about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
We are also managing an ad network and promotional tools ourselves and may receive information about your experiences and interactions with our ads and promotional tools published/used on third party or affiliated sites.
Personal data we collect from publicly available sources
We collect publicly available information about you only when it is necessary to prevent fraud and illegal activities on our site (for example, when we suspect that you are using a false or stolen credit card, when we witness child abuse cases, or pedophile activity, etc.).
This data may comprise publicly available information you share on social media like Facebook, your blog and/or site, and any other public data available on the internet.
This information is always associated or combined with the data we collect through our site in order to finalize our investigation before reporting any fraud and illegal activities to authorities. We never use publicly available data for any other purpose.
Special category of data
Redlights Cams is an adult entertainment site and, due to the nature of our site and your activity, we may have data about you, which could reflect your sexual interests.
When you create an account and freely indicate certain sexual preferences in order to give yourself more visibility and presence on our site, you provide us with certain information about your sexual life.
When you visit pages of Models on our site or when you watch live cam shows, we collect the category of the Models/Channels you watched or whose page you visited in order to provide you with the services you requested for and enhance your experience on the site. If you agreed to receive promotional emails from us, we will also send you special offers and news about our features based on your interests on our site.
Due to the explicit meaning of each category name, as well as the types of Models/Channels (e.g. Asian girls, White Ladies, Latin Women, etc… from whom you request services), it is possible that the chosen categories reflect your sexual orientation and give us indications about your sexual life.
We understand that this may not explicitly reflect information about your life outside of the site. It may only be a role you choose to play in the virtual environment. However, in order to provide you with the highest level of data protection, we treat this data as a special data category, which is highly protected.
Why do We Process Your Personal Data?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Open your Member account and provide you with the services
· Primarily, we use the personal data you give us when you create your account to open and administer your online account, to allow you to do a number of activities and to use features of our site. In addition, we use the information to allow you to purchase tokens and benefit from paying and non-paying services.
· Your account is also a way to exercise control over your personal data. In your account, you can manage your purchases, take advantage of special offers, and manage your account settings. You are in control of what you use to complete your profile and can choose the information you wish to share with us.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in providing you the services you requested and creating your account.
If you fail to provide minimum details about you, the consequence will be that we will not be able to create an account and allow you to use our services.
· Improve and promote our services
We use your personal data for analytical and statistical purposes. We place great emphasis on the improvement of our services and on the enhancement of your experience as a Member or Guest.
In order to better understand what your needs are and how we can improve our services, we compile the information you gave to us or that we collected about you when visiting pages on our site or while using our services, to detect general trends regarding the preferences/habits of our users. This helps us to generate statistical reports, for example, general statistics reports on our customers’ activity based on the categories of Models/Channels viewed, the countries, or the purchases.
· We also use your personal data for testing purposes, troubleshooting and improving the functionality and quality of our online entertainment services. Our main goal is to optimize our site and services to your needs, which makes them easier and more enjoyable to use.
We share very limited characteristics about you with the Models/Channels registered on our site, so that they can deliver a service adapted to you.
· We have affiliate programs through which webmasters or other third parties can help us to promote our sites, for example by creating reproduction of our well-known sites. Those sites can include only certain categories of Models.
· We share some limited information about you with the webmasters or other third parties participating to our programs, in order to help them to setup, maintain and optimize their marketing campaigns or promotional activities. This also allows them to track their income.
Finally, please be aware that any information that you made public on our site, may appear on search engines results, together with your username.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in developing and improving our site and our users’ experience, as well as to promote our services and our sites.
· Customer relationship management and communication with you
· We provide Customer and Billing Support service. Sharing your personal details with our Customer and Billing Support Team allows us to respond to any question you might have about our services.
· All your communications with our Customer and Billing Support and all information you provide in the course of such communications, including any review or opinion about the services of a Model/Channel are collected and analyzed so that we may respond to your request. We can also ensure this way full compliance of all users of our site with our terms and conditions.
Finally, be aware that, when receiving a request or claim of a customer, our Customer and Billing Support Team can access all information you give to us and all usage information we collected about you. We want to make sure that our Customer and Billing Support has all information needed to appropriately and respond to your request.
Please note that the Customer and Billing Support may also communicate with you through emails or any other means, if appropriate.
Please note that we may also communicate with you through emails or any other means, if appropriate, in order to inform you of certain changes regarding our site or of certain events, for example, when you successfully register on our site.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving our users’ experience and delivering appropriate customer services to you.
· Payment and Accounting
Depending on the payment method you choose, we use your identification data and payment information to process transactions and maintain legally required accounting records.
We also use your data, if necessary, to investigate issues with the bank processing your payment or with a debt collector, in case of unpaid transactions, chargebacks or refunds.
The use of your personal information is necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. If you purchase tokens, we will use your information to execute the payment and provide you with the services.
· Ensure a safe and trustworthy environment
Because we want to create and ensure a safe environment where you can peacefully enjoy our services, we use your personal data to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities on our site. We also use your data to detect potential breaches to the rules of our site. The rules of the site are explained in our terms and conditions.
Finally, we use your personal information for security purposes and risk assessment, such as to authenticate you on our site and verify your identity.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with the rules of our site, fraud detection and prevention, as well as, information, system, network and cyber security.
· Sending of customized marketing emails
This will allow you to be informed of new services/features or special offers.
If you accepted to receive marketing emails, we will use
· The information you gave to us and the information we get about you when navigating on our site and using our services:
· Based on this information, we will send you marketing emails tailored to your tastes or to certain of your characteristics (such as your country, the time you spend on the site, the amount of tokens purchased).
· The sending of marketing emails is based on your consent. However, be aware that you can very easily revoke such consent at any time by contacting us.
· We may rely on a legal obligation to process your personal data, such as for accounting purposes, we may also use your information to respond to requests of competent authorities or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
· We may combine your information with information lawfully obtained from other third party sources and use it for the above purposes.
How do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We implement serious security measures to grant maximum protection to your personal information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion. Your data is protected by our highly sophisticated security systems.
We actively implement data loss prevention systems against leakage, theft and data breach in order to ensure that our site and the entire IT infrastructure related to it are updated against the latest network security vulnerabilities. We periodically test our IT systems and do sophisticated penetration tests. Our site incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of its users and the safekeeping of their related information.
With Whom do We Share Your Data?
We share certain of your personal data with the following parties:
· With the Models/Channels
Your contract with us secures your ability to benefit from and purchase services relating to adult entertainment from Models/Channels
· Regarding your profile information, by default, the only data element visible to the Model/Channel is your User Name/Display Name and Nick Name.
However, you may choose to share with a Model/Channel other information about you for example: connect your camera in private chat in order to visually communicate with the Model or just turn on your microphone. The Model/Channel is not allowed to record the visuals you provide.
What else do we show about you to the Models?
As the Models/Channels are appearing on several sites at the same time (all our sites and affiliated sites), we show them from which site you are visiting from
We show them a special icon, if you are a regular Member on a site and already purchased a certain number of tokens, so that they know that you deserve extra attention and a good service.
With other users of the site and with the public
When you initiate a private chat with a Model, only our organization and the Model/Channel can access the communications and/or images (in case you turn on your webcam) you share. Be assured that other Guests or Members of Redlights Cams will not access any information about you from the moment you enter into a private chat.
We use carefully selected and trusted third parties, who act as service providers to our site.
As we constantly work on the development and enhancement of the technology to support our site, our third party service providers use may regularly change. Such entities mainly belong to the following areas: (a) business intelligence and analytics; (b) customer care; (c) marketing and sales.
Payment providers and financial institutions
When you purchase tokens your payment may be processed by a third party bank or payment processor and you may share with this party certain details, as well as payment information for the purpose of completing a transaction.
You may receive transactional emails from this party confirming the order, including dispatch, possible refunds, and follow-up invitations to leave feedback for this party.
Be aware that if you choose the payment method "Credit/Debit card", your transaction will be handled by Capital Financial Services S.A. located in 4C Gara Herastrau Street Bucharest, Sector 2.
When a chargeback is requested by you or by the holder of the credit card used to make the transaction, we have, in certain cases, to share some information about you and your use of the services with the processing bank.
We may furthermore share information with relevant financial institutions, if we consider it strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities
We may also share information with law enforcement agencies or authorities, if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with our legal obligations, (b) respond to information requests for fraud investigations and alleged illegal activities, (c) enforce and administer our terms and conditions, and/or (d) protect our rights or defend ourselves against any claims.
What are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
We did our best to explain what your rights are and how you can exercise them. If, despite of our below explanations, you are still unsure about the actions you can take or the conditions of exercise of your rights, do not worry, our Support Team will provide you with all the assistance you need when exercising your rights.
You may also contact us, at any time, before exercising any of your rights, and we will reply to your request as quickly as possible.
Our Support Team will provide you with information on actions taken within one month of the day of receipt of your request. Only in exceptional circumstances, when we face complex or a high number of requests, we may extend this period of response up to 60 days.
Please note that rights may be exercised free of charge. However, unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character, will lead to the payment of a fee.
Data access and data portability
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you by requesting a copy of your personal data free of charge, by contacting us and requesting it.
Upon verification of your identity, your request will be sent to our Support Team.
If we consider that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, because you requested a copy of your data numerous times in a short period of time), we may refuse to act or charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs for providing you the information.
In certain cases, you may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
Data retention and erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations.
If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. In such case, please contact us.
Your request will be sent to our Support Team who will contact you to learn more about your request. However, if you face any difficulties, please contact us at any time.
Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
We might retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we close or suspend your account for fraud or illegal activities, we may retain certain information about you to prevent you from opening a new account in the future. Such information shall also be kept available in case of ongoing judicial proceedings and/or investigations.
We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
In order to protect our site and your personal information from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, we have backup systems. Residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Right to object
We process your data for a variety of reason. Applicable law may entitle you to require us not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
In specific situations, we may have to refuse the execution of your request. This would be the case where we have legitimate grounds to continue such processing or if we have to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please keep in mind that objecting to the use of your data might disable the use of your account.
Please note that you may, at any time, ask us to stop sending you marketing emails.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we hold your personal data in "limbo", while other challenges are resolved.
Basically, you can ask us to put on hold the use of your data in 4 cases:
· If you contest the fact that the personal data we hold about you is accurate: in this case, the processing operations in relation to this data will be put on hold for the period during which this is verified.
· You have objected to a processing activity based on legitimate interest(s): in this case, you can require the processing operation to be put on hold while we verify the grounds for processing.
· You consider that the processing is unlawful but you object to erasure and request restriction, instead.
· We have no further need for the data but you require it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
· Despite your request, we may still continue the processing of your personal data if we have to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims. We will notify you before lifting a restriction.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR or any other applicable national laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, (in particular in the Member State where you live, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR). You may contact our data privacy officer via [email protected].
If we make changes we consider important, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant site and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
How to Contact Us?